My name is Brian and I am a writer, speaker and life change strategist. It wasn’t always this way however. On October 8th 2013, I experienced my first day clean after 15 years of chronic heroin addiction. Instead of perceiving my addiction as a failure, I embraced a second chance at life and went to university to study the complexities of human behaviour.
It was during this time that I developed a program to make remarkable changes in my life.
This program includes a vast range of tools, tactics, and strategies that have helped me to:
- Win several academic awards including a fully funded (€100,000) PhD scholarship in Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience.
- Acquire a substantial publishing deal to write a book about personal growth.
- Secure lecturing positions at both Trinity College and University College Dublin.
- Launch my own highly successful personal development business.
- Build personal and working relationships with some of Ireland’s most successful individuals in the areas of business, sport and the arts.
- Collaborate with internationally recognised experts in their respective fields.
- Successfully speak and present at many conferences, seminars and events around the world.
- I am also a published academic writer, blogger, and the happiest and most energetic person I know.
Sign up now and instantly receive the program “9 strategies that completely transformed my life”
John Boyle - Founder of Ireland's largest independent bookmaker, Boylesports
Michael Slein - CEO and founder of LED Group ROBUS